Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In Gratitude - sometimes you just need to take a break


I've found, that in life, sometimes you just need to take a break. 

Take the time to Exit out of this "world" and be by yourself. I've spent the last day and a half in bed under the covers, sleeping and thinking, and sorting out all those loose thoughts into some order. I like to call it The Bigger Picture. I lay there and visualize the outcome of my hard work.

Take the time for expansion of self-discovery, prayers, healing, thoughts, and goals all about you or about the world at large. Meditate and think. Spend time quiet, in a relaxed state. Keep positive. Sleep. Take time to be away from all the responsibilities of life. 

When I was young, I learned that being sick was like a break from the madness to heal. I spent a lot of time sick as a child.

Sometimes we wear ourselves out. 
Take a time out to heal. 
It’ll do a body good.

~More Later Lovers ~
In Gratitude,
Elana Baked a Banana Cake 4YA Greene


No comments:

Post a Comment