Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In Gratitude ~ Sore. But feeling excellent.


Sore.  But feeling excellent.

I went to 24 Hour Fitness for my 8:00 am date with HFG (Handsome Fitness Guy), my first session with a personal trainer ever.

I wore black booty shorts and a black tank … my usual workout gear … he even asked me why I was dressed all in black … Am I hiding something? He asked joking. Uh no I replied ... these are the only workout clothes I have…
And then he thanked me for being honest …

I kept my smile big the whole time.  After all, I am very grateful for the personal session and he is such a nice person, so encouraging and patient. It was nice to work with someone that had some knowledge about how to get my body the way I want it.

We talked about diet – Or Lifet – as I call it. It's your life diet ... for all you dieters ... change the word ... it makes a difference because the word "diet" feels restricting ... A Lifet is a life long conscious choice towards health and healthy living. I know that I’ve been obsessed lately with what I put in my body. But the choice is paying off because lately it’s showing on the outside of my body which has been glowing and I feel cleaner and radiant inside.

He asked me what my goals are … I told him I wanted a six pack at least once in my life, I wanted long and lean tone body, and I wanted a killer butt… He told me I wasn’t so far from my goal.

We started on the elliptical machine and did 5 minutes warm up… then hit the mat and did a bunch of different crunches. I love this type of exercise… So I was going for it hard… it hurt at times but I appreciated his attention to detail, though I’m sure I gave him a show … I never wiped the smile off my face, even as I turned beet red, sweating profusely, and forgetting to breathe.

Well, after an hour of body torture…I must admit I feel great. So if you are out there and want to get into shape,  get a personal trainer to learn some great exercises that you can take with you in the future.

Or I can also teach you my SUPER AWESOME workout that takes 20 minutes and pretty much helps tone you fast using Pilates moves … today I learned some more moves that I am going to add to my own routine.

Well, back to the Justin Drew grind Lovers….I’ll update later!

~More Later Lovers ~
In Gratitude,
Elana Baked a Banana Cake 4YA Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment