Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In Gratitude ~ Vegetables don't lie ...

Vegetables don't lie ...

Yesterday Was The Farmer’s Market on State Street. I’m in this mode of ALL ORGANIC NO GMO FOOD kick, Right? Funny because my Mom, My great Mom, Raised me so healthy and I am so grateful because now that I have been more educated on what has been going on with our food supply … I've realized Just HOW MUCH I’ve poisoned myself in the last 13 years I’ve been away from my mother’s organic kitchen.

I am so grateful for real vegetables. I’ve been eating 21 layer salads. It kicks my ass but I love it. I could eat that salad forever … I’d know that I was least getting full doses of real food. It feels so good to eat even though it can also tear you apart inside with its potency. It’s good to mix it with something … like a tortilla. It’s good in everything.

Now I go to the grocery store and everything I see is just inedible. I can’t think about poisoning my body any more… I felt bad for my body so I decided to steer my diet towards cleaner living and now I feel great and radiant. Salad makes you GLOW. 

~More Later Lovers ~
In Gratitude,
Elana Baked a Banana Cake 4YA Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment