Thursday, September 9, 2010

Roulette Photo Journal - The Flower Shop Girl

The Flower Shop Girl




Justin Drew Pictures

The Flower Shop Girl

Once a time in a land there lived a Flower Shop Girl. Everyday she would wake up with the sun, grab her shears and cut some flowers to offer for her daily bread.

Every morning before work, she was grumpy, staring at her meager closet. Alas, she had nothing to wear. "I would like to find something I can wear all the time."She pondered.

Usually, mornings were busy, but today, not one person came for her flowers. It was already mid-afternoon and Elana still had full bunches. She was about to pack up and call it a day, when she heard a horse galloping down the path. Lo and behold, he brought that horse to a stop and Elana was a bit twitterpated by the sudden excitement!

"Aloha!" Elana managed to choke out with a smile. "May I offer you some flowers?"
"Why, yes, that would be kind of you." The good gentleman replied, wearing overalls and a cowboy hat. "How may I repay the kindess?"
"What are you able to offer?" Elana asked, looking down at her tattered clothes, embarrassed by her appearance.
"Forgive me, for I have not introduced myself properly, I'm Justin Drew, the Caviar of Body Art. I hand design Spiritual Suits for women to wear all the time. You can swim, work, and sleep in my suits. I would be honored to design one on you in exchange for these flowers. I am at your service, humble goddess."
"My, my... that would be a dream come true!" Elana smiled brightly. "My name is Elana Greene.  I am a World Citizen Flower Shop girl."
"How intriguing. I must be a World Citizen to see you then." Justin said, winking.
"Precisely."Elana stated.
After drawing for hours, her outfit was finally finished. She had never received such a precious gift before and was forever grateful. Justin and Elana even went to the Surfboard Disco later that day and celebrated by dancing!

From then on, Elana wakes up happy every morning, because she feels beautiful inside and out when she is reminded of the circuitry of life, the source, the inner peace and beauty light.

A Free Flow Story by Elana Greene
Meet Justin Drew, the Caviar of Body Art, and Elana Greene, World Citizen Flower Shop Girl.
She chose Justin Drew to design a one of a kind spiritual suit of love and peace that was custom-fit to her body and showed the circuitry of life.
Giddy Up and Get Down - Elana loves her spiritual suit and it makes her want to move it ... so they dance and have fun at the Surfboard Disco !
Elana runs a flower shop and offers Justin flowers in payment which Justin accepts in Gratitude.

Elana wears her spiritual suit everyday. It teaches her, and others, how to connect to the Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment