Wednesday, September 8, 2010

With natural healing you can use your mind to heal yourself from within.

Every time I walk past a pharmacy or listen to ads on the TV about a new drug, it makes me shudder.

Just the mere sight of shelves and shelves of pills stacked upon pills... it makes me annoyed!

Have a headache? Pop an aspirin.

Want to lose weight? Pop a diet pill.

Can't focus at work? Pop a Ritalin pill.


Every possible thing you can think of has an over the counter pill solution.

And with society accepting that pharmaceutical companies are the experts, we've become a pill-popping culture.

I think this is one of the saddest things about modern society. 
We have been trained to believe that our bodies are against us.

I know about the power of natural healing, and I know that pills are not only often unnecessary... they can even be harmful.

I am sure you know that drugs only fight the symptom - not heal the cause. Plus they will always have side effects. Even if you don't see it yet, the side effects will accumulate and cause more harm to your
body in the long run.

But the mind-body connection to heal from within is both strong and powerful. And there's no such thing as side effects with natural healing.

With natural healing you can use your mind to heal yourself from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment